Biometric-sensing for driver and passengers
By sensing pulse rate and body temperature, our system identifies driver conditions such as fatigue, drowsiness, and sudden sickness, to realize safe and secure transportation.
- Contactless biometrics sensing of pulse rate and body temperature.
- Identifying the physical conditions of the driver and passengers by using near-infrared camera and thermal sensor.
- Realizing safe and secure transportation and adjusting air conditioning, lighting and sounds by biometric-sensing.
Voice separation technology supporting comfortable in-vehicle voice interface(Speech signal separation)
Each person‘s voices can be identified in a driving vehicle, even when more than one person is speaking at the same time, thanks to speech signal separation technology using a camera and microphones.
- Capable of identifying human voices in a noisy, driving vehicle. (noise suppression)
- Capable of identifying each person ‘s voices when people are speaking at the same time. (speech signal separation)
- By detecting the person(s) speaking with cameras, noise suppression and speech signal separation can be achieved.