(1) Watch to understand!! System overview [High-speed counter 1/4]By using the high-speed counter function, high-speed signals from encoders and sensors can be acquired by the PLC. We will introduce the flow of various settings using such a device (control) as an example.
(2) Simple and easy!! Parameter setting [High-speed counter 2/4]The setting of the high-speed counter function can also be set by the intuitive operation of just selecting from the pull-down menu.
(3) Briefly Explained!! Input response time [High-speed counter 3/4]This section describes how to set the input response time, which is important for accurately capturing high-speed input, and the points to be noted.
(4) Briefly Explained!! Sample program [High-speed counter 4/4]Introduces how to use various dedicated instructions that are required when using the high-speed counter function.
(1) Preparation [MELSEC iQ-F (Logging) 1/7]Prepare the system for logging.